CDA Winter Watch
What is Winter Watch?
- CDA Winter Watch a cost-saving service available for any seasonally vacant property in Coeur d’Alene and the surrounding area. Regularly scheduled property visits by Vacation Rental Authority’s career professionals will allow you confidence that all is well until your return.
How frequent are the home visits?
- Each month, a Property Care Specialist will personally visit your property to complete a winter checklist, including a review of the grounds, home systems and any relevant areas of concern.
- Additional weekly or bi-weekly checks are available at an additional cost but certainly takes the stress out of remote ownership.
Why should I have my home monitored?
- Each year, Vacation Rental Authority sees first hand the devastation of properties left vacant for months. Trees down, roof damage, pest infestation, frozen pipes, animal carcasses rotting, and the list goes on. By catching these problems early, your repair or clean-up cost is substantially diminished.
- Winter and Spring storms may down trees or damage the roof, and it is critical to move quickly in an effort to avoid secondary damage. Although finding on-site service after a storm is close to impossible for many local homeowners, we have the solution.
What else is included?
- When storms occur, such as the great wind storm of 2015, you automatically receive priority storm checks within 24 hours of a snow storm, wind storm or other relevant event.
- As part of our Winter Watch program, you will receive priority access to highly skilled, timely contractors and vendors as needed through your VRA Property Care Specialist.
Vacation Rental Authority’s year round team is passionate about watching your home during the months you are gone, notifying you of anything you need to know, and exceeding your expectations.
To find out more or schedule our Winter Watch services for your home, give us a call at: 208.665.3728
If you would like to send us an email, write to us on our CONTACT page.